  Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:30:42 EDT
  From: GModelle@domain.elided
  Subject: thanks for trans info

  <snip>
   The nose of the output shaft was pretty battered looking, having fresh
metal
  indicated contact....and wear. This may explain the rumbling I had been
  experiencing during no-torque regimes. I'm guessing I should be looking for
  these replacement parts and would appreciate any comments to bring this
  assembly into correctness.  Thanks again, Digesti.
  Modelle in Somers Point