Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:52:06 -0400
From: Ferdinando Di Matteo <aroctech@domain.elided>
Subject: Rotondi Spica mmisadjusted

Slightly misadjusted is way short of the actual mess.  The  reference
screw, normally fixed and sealed was tampered with.  Next was guessing
at a way to tune the Spica pump up by a so-called Alfa mechanic and the
present owner.  As for the reference screw now, only our well known MR.
Ingram can put it back to factory specs.  I told this fellow is he
lives to be a 100 it will not be enough time for him to tune his Spica
by guesswork.  He needs a manual.
  Fred Di Matteo