Cleaning up garage, parts for sale

Hi,

before going eBay, I'd like to know whether someone
is interested in the following parts:

-Alfetta Gold badge. Says ALFETTA and then there's a GOLD 4leafs.
-Alfa romeo badge. For Alfa 75/milano, Alfetta, 33, Berlina...
-Front Alfa 75/Milano "euro" grille. Red, needing a bit of repaint
eventually, to get to top shape.
-Wood gear knob, for Alfettas berlina, GTV, and 75/milano.

I can provide detailed pics for all the items above.

Email me off list.

Luca