Re: alfa-digest V8 #1227

Kelly,
> Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:50:20 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Kelly McCrystle <patpend2000@domain.elided>
> Subject: Roll bar, alignment shops, Bay Area
>

> Also, in the past there have been some recommendations
> for alignment shops in the Bay, preferrably on the
> Penninsula.

Can't help with the roll bar, but check out  http://www.customalignment.com/
in Sunnyvale for wheel alignment.  I took my 318ti there and they did a good
job of tracking down all sort of problems and showing them to me.  They seem
to get a lot of race cars too.  You need to schedule an appointment.  They're
real popular.

> Thanks
> Kelly M.
> http://faith.yahoo.com

Cheers,
Charlie

PS  What the heck is all the faith.yahoo stuff?