Re: Need help taking Milano door apart

To get the door lock button off you have to pry the little "flip-top" up and
get at the allen head nut. I think it pries from the front and swings up
towards the window (IIRC-that makes sense). Just slip a thin screwdriver
blade or pocketknife blade under the front and it should pop up easily. Then
undo the nut that holds it down onto the shaft. The button and nut come off
together, straight up. I assume you have removed the big Phillips head screws
in the top and bottom of the pull handle. No other secrets I can think of.
Cheers,
John L
Verde