Autodelta Grp. A GTV6

Okay, not long ago I saw a scan of the Autodelta tuning Bulliten to screw 200+ hp out of a GTV6 2.5 in Grp. A form, but I have forgotten where I saw it... I know it said B*W 635 AFM, ECU and Injectors, but it also had the part no.s and some other details... If anyone can fill me in on where said scans were or has a copy, could you let me know? (Before anyone say use a programmable ECU, i know its better yada yada yada but i cant justify the cost....)
Thanks
Ben Bishop