Re: shankle heal toe unit

> I've got a Shankle Heel and Toe kit on my '74 Spider, and I think it's
> great.  The throttle pedal is at the correct level and the throttle action
> is quicker.  No drawbacks that I've discovered.  You will also find that if
> you loosen the 2 screws holding the throttle pedal to its mount on the
> linkage, there will be some slop there that will also allow some adjustment.

I just got back into town from picking up my 71 Berlina and driving it back
from Santa Barbara.  Highway 1 up to Monterey was beautiful in the little
sedan.

As I just returned, I am new to this thread.  In noticed in driving back
that the throttle position was a little too far back for me for comfort in a
long drive.  Does the heel/toe unit "correct" that?  I might like to look in
to it.

When I have more time, I will give a report on the "new" Berlina.

Thanks in advance!

--

Steve Thompson
Attorney at Law