164 mechanical tensioner procedures

Richard,
       Look at TSB #01.93.04.  I have copies of that stuck in my Milano
repair manual.  The copies came from Centerline when I bought my second
tensioner.  I also have some instructions that came with my first one from AR
Ricambi.
       By the way, I broke the square adjustment hole from my first one.
That is why I bought a second.  I never had any trouble with the mechanical
tensioners.
       If you cannot find the Tech Bulletin, I can scan what I have and send
to you in JPEG files - unless you can suggest a different format to store
them.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City