From: AlfaNeely@domain.elided [mailto:AlfaNeely@domain.elided]
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 9:54 AM
To: davidm@domain.elided; alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Milano starting woes

     That could be a ground problem.  When I overhauled my Milano, I
failed to hook up the ground wire from the plenum to the block.  It
would not start and I could not figure out why.
      Not sure if there is a place to ground the individual fuel rails
or not.  But it does sound like a problem with one of the fuel rails.
      You can test and free up the injectors.  Unplug the wire from each
injector body.  Run a jumper wire from ground to one of the two
terminals on each injector.  Quickly put 12 volts to the other terminal.
The injector should click.  Click it several times to free it up.  But
do not leave the current attached too long or you could turn the
injector to toast.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City