Milano starting woes

       That could be a ground problem.  When I overhauled my Milano, I failed
to hook up the ground wire from the plenum to the block.  It would not start
and I could not figure out why.
       Not sure if there is a place to ground the individual fuel rails or
not.  But it does sound like a problem with one of the fuel rails.
       You can test and free up the injectors.  Unplug the wire from each
injector body.  Run a jumper wire from ground to one of the two terminals on
each injector.  Quickly put 12 volts to the other terminal.  The injector
should click.  Click it several times to free it up.  But do not leave the
current attached too long or you could turn the injector to toast.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City