Timing belts

Joe,

The Miata is not that bad.  I just bought one myself and drive 20x better than any Spider I've ever driven.  They seriously improved on it and made a better mouse trap (Spiders, MGs).  This is the way Spider should of been when they changed the body in 91.  Update the suspension!  I bet Alfa would still be around if they updated the suspension to compete with the Miata.

Anyway I had the Miata belt changed and it only took the mechanic about 45 mins to do it.  Now on my friend's Audi 90, you need to remove the radiator, grill and to make it real easy unbolt the front bumper too!

Alan
88 Milano 3.0
91 Miata