spider turn signal lens wanted

Is anyone breaking a rubber bumper spider? I need a front turn signal lens
(amber) for my '79. I will buy a turn signal assembly if necessary.
Thanks,
Ed Prytherch
Columbia SC

And if so.. I want the bumpers! That is, if they are in better shape than mine.. The 77 we're fixing up
has pretty lousy ones, that were paint sprayed at some point. Don't need any lights.

They might have looked good for a while, but that was a long time ago.. Then, there's the rust... ;-)

Hoping for someone close to So CA.. to make shipping reasonable.

Jon and Marcia

77 Spider