Re: GTV6 Cltch Tool

       Here's what Vick's had to say on the subject.

"The dual disk clutch tool is no longer available. I assume that is what you are doing. The
Milano style  single disk clutch is easy to install. If you are doing a rebuild on a dual disk
system, you have my  sympathy! I've seen many very experienced Alfa mechanics
become very frustrated with the dual disk system."

   Mine is the dual disk system. I've done my X1/9 clutch's many times but I'm hoping the
local club will have a tool to loan.
            Mark Manley
            '84 GTV6