V6 spider conversion on ebay

       I know nothing about the conversion other than the web page you
listed.  I did find it interesting enough to book mark it some months ago.
       The guy selling the "kit" on eBay is from Norman, Oklahoma.  I know
him and have bought some Alfa parts from him.  He has parted out a number of
Alfas and Triumphs.  He obviously must have parted out a Maserati.  I think
he did a rather nice job of merchandising the parts together, but you would
still need the rest of the "kit" from the web page.  By that, I mean all you
got on the eBay auction was a motor and transmission.  You would still need a
flywheel, engine to transmission adapter, motor mounts, headers, driveshaft,
et al.  And I am sure it is not a bolt in even then.
       But it is interesting and I hope someone gets it all together in a
safe and satisfactory manner.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City