V6 spider conversion on ebay

I was wondering if anyone has heard of this type of conversion for Spiders.  Apparently they are using a 2.5 V6 and a Maserati Bi-turbo gearbox in a Spider.  Has anyone on the digest done this or seen one of these conversions? The first link is to a website describing the conversion.  The other is to someone selling similar items on ebay.  I'm not sure they are related.  Looks like it would be an interesting and very fun Spider to drive.  Only 100 pound weight increase isn't too bad.

http://g-site.com/alfaxtc/index.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1867344413

Rob Murphy
90 SPider