(NAC) Timing light

Hey, I'm not cheap nor pecunious (sp?)...just poor.

I need a decent timing light to time Alfas (what else?). Especially my
own running on after shutting off. Yes, I've retarded it several times.
Maybe, just likes to hear itself 'talk'?

Went to eBay and there were 51. I'd been thinking $50 max, but along
with poor, I'm spoiled. A built in tach seems like a great idea and one
which will also work on electronic ignitions.

Anyone ever heard of an OTC Stinger 3368 Professional light? Looks new,
shows the digital read-out with the advance on the left and rpm large on
the right.

Would I go wrong at $70 + S & H?

(Don't anyone else buy it 'cause I'd hafta track you down).

Your professional opinions shall be greatly appreciated.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA