Vega's and Alfa's

When I was first married, we lived in a small house on a ranch in the country.
If any one had been there you would have seen it was ideal for an Alfanatic.

The ranch owners son had a Vega...he took out that silicone aluminum engine
and put in a small block Chevy V8 with a huge radiator and the necessary
modifications including a cut down rear axle.

He and I would autocross together as we used to make the rounds of the events.
He always cleaned up in his class. The car was fast!

He got rid of the Vega and I still have my Alfa's.

Never thought much of the Cosworth Vega but the idea was good, execution was a
bit short I thought.

Christopher Boles