Re: Milano Repacement Speakers

I just looked at the Crutchfield web page. (crutchfield.com)
They allow you to enter your car and show you what works for it. I entered 87
Milano and it said that for the doors they used 4x6 speakers. Go there and
check out their deals. They are great to work with over the phone, too.
1-888-955-6000. If you have never seen one of their catalogs, order one.
Cheers,
John L
87 Verde