Spark plug questions? Spica vs. Bosch...

Not to open a can of worms but...

I mistakenly received Lodge 2HL instead of the HL plugs for my '78 Spider
w/Spica.  No big deal supposedly since the 2HL is a 'colder' plug for hard
driving.

Looking at local sources(NAPA) for inexpensive(Champion) and trying to avoid
the Bosch Platinum+4 plugs that everyone is so adamant on selling for EVERY
foreign car.

For the '78 Spider w/Spica:

Lodge HL w/alternate Champion N9YC?

For the '85 Spider w/Bosch:

Lodge HL w/Champion RN9YC?

1) Curious about 'resistor' plugs and requirements of electronic ignition(Bosch
F.I.) vs. conventional points(Marelli)?

2) How about heat range for Spica vs. Bosch F.I.?  Just removed a set of poor
condition Bosch Super W9DC plugs from a friend's '85 w/Bosch and they don't
seem to be in any literature as an alternate.  Don't know who installed them
but it was a long time ago!  As I read it, these are very 'hot' plugs and
probably not right for the lean-running Bosch F.I. Spider?

The 2000 AR Ricambi catalog shows the following Bosch plugs as mid-range
and 'hotter plugs equivalent to a Lodge HL:

Bosch Super W7DC(hottest?)
Bosch Super WR7DC
Bosch Platinum WR7DR
Bosch Platinum+4 BS4417
Bosch Platinum+4 BS4477
Bosch Super WR6DC(mid-range)

The reason I bring up the mid-range and hotter plugs is due to the high mileage
of both cars and the slight oil fouling that may be less of a factor with
hotter plugs?

I'm not trying to open a debate about Lodge vs. NGK vs. Bosch vs. Champion,
etc.  Juust curious about the requirements and designations of heat range and
resistor plugs and the best application for each of the cars I mentioned.

Jeff