More spica tank filter and starter relays and airbox idleness

    Spica Filter:
    Gal at the parts counter recognized it as an "old Ford" filter right
away. I asked her about getting the complete assembly but she referred
me to a dealer. If not there, you might try hemmings.......
here's a link to Mortimer's current page with a photo:

http://www.its-a-grind.com/normsstuff/alfastuff/MortimerPUB/mortimer.html

    Starter relay:
        my 72 owners manual shows no relay but the 74 manual does.
Clearly an upgrade, instituted by the factory.

    69 - airbox vs. later style:
    Authenticity is nice and all that....... is this a driver or a show
car? how hard is it going to be to adjust the idle? Who's going to do
it? who's paying for it?
    I have a late 1750 airbox i'd be happy to trade for a 2000 box in
similar condition.....

--
Norm Riffle
Its-A-Grind.com