Re: Do we have any ex-Vega owners here?

You a funny, funny guy Mike.
You might be able to hear me from Denton.

Laughing out loud,
Tony Martie
Dallas, TX
'78 Spider

My name is Mike, and I'm an ex-Vega owner. I was 22 years old, and my
insurance agent recommended it after my Corvair Nadered on me. (I don't
care
what anyone says; I really liked that Corvair.) I finally gave it to a
high-school auto mechanics class, sort of like donating a cadaver to a
medical school.
God grant me the serenity to accept the trunion bushings I cannot
change,
the courage to change the trunion bushings I cannot accept, and the
wisdom
to know the difference.

Mike Trimble
Denton, Texas