Rollovers

> Personally, I feel a little uneasy in any convertible without a rollbar
> of some sort.

I agree. Rollbars may clutter the elegant lines of the car, yadda. yadda,
but I sure don't wanna be sharing stories with Christopher Reeves.

A rollbar is also a good place to mount shoulder belts as was explained on
the Digest a few days ago.

<soapbox on> I was not concerned when I was a younger lad, but with age
comes wisdom. <soapbox off>

Karl