Re: Paul Irving (virus)

What a pain in the butt - spent all morning (let's change that to wasted all
morning) trying to get a handle on a stupid virus. I finally found it
(w32bugbear@mm or something like that) and got rid of it. This is why I have
come to detest computers. Like I said, give me something that makes lots of
noise, spews toxic fumes and drips toxic fluids all over the garage floor.
Something that might have a stripped screw or a cracked pipe but doesn't
make me spend half a day poking around in
hkey_local_machine/software/microsoft/windows/currentversion/runonce blah,
blah blah.... looking for some stupid file that doesn't belong there.

okay - vent mode off, I feel better now.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi