Re: Dreaming of a new spider

Yesterday I asked about the date of the planned return of Alfa to the US
market.  This morning I find my 'Iniezione' (the North West ARC newsletter)
at breakfast, and there's the answer. Timley, but not good news.  2007.  So
much for that dream.  Plus, they are working on an Alfa SUV.

-Taylor Clark
 (parking his 1974 Spider because the rainy season
  has begun in Seattle)