Re:Help! My 164 makes knocking noises up front

Help... my '91 164S makes a knocking noise in the front end on both left and
right sides when I manoeveur ourt of parking lot spaces. Only happens if I
steer hard right or left. We changed worn bushings and made sure all other
suspension parts are in order but can't get rid of the knocks.

Anyone have a similar experience and found a solution?

Any comments appreciated.

Marc Mosko
Hollywood, FL
'91 164 S