Small blocks and Alfas

Nicky Avery wrote:

> Thank you, Michael, for echoing my puzzlement! It's worse than putting
Chevy small blocks in Jaguars.

Funny you should mention small blocks.  Back in the day when there was
no Alfa Digest and we were all a part of the Italian Cars Digest, there
was a hilarious thread started by some guy who was asking how hard it
was to stuff a small block chebby in his Spider.  Perhaps someone still
has it and can post excerpts of the flames back to him...

Cheers,
John
Seattle, WA

'73 GTV