Re: Internet Fraud Warning

 Hello All,

 I am wriitng to warn people of a fruad artist on the internet claiming to
want to buy Alfas and send them back to Nigeria. He goes by the Name of
Nelson Zumba he gives out the follwoing information telephone number
234-8033095443. He also goes by the following name MR EMMANUEL UKPABI
44,OPEBI ROAD,
IKEJA,LAGOS,
NIGERIA. He is sending off stolen cheques and money orders. I caught on to
him early and investigated him. I do not want any people to be cheated out
of money or worse loose the title to their car.

Regards,

Emilio

Toronto Canada.