Alfa cycling gear wanted

I posted something similar a few years ago and got a few responses but
thought I'd try again.  Specifically, I am looking for team Alfa Romeo
cycling caps or Alfa winter thermal caps.  I know they exist because I've
seen them.

I would like these to add to my current collection of Alfa bike crap
including a repro of the old wool factory club jersey, a modern winter team
jacket, and a really tight polyester summer jersey (Hi Gordy!)

Any leads appreciated!

Thx,

Kit
Seattle