GTV harness cross bar

The cross bar for a shoulder harness in a GTV could probably fit between the
existing shoulder belt pivot bolt holes just below the quarter windows in
the rear side panels, not on the pillar as mentioned.  The pillar of a GTV
would not be strong enough.  911s commonly have cross bars at this height,
and I think I've seen a few GTVs that way too.  Probably it would have to be
a custom job.  It also seems like it would be about the correct height from
a use/safety perspective.

On the topic of belts, a friend had a shop install nice Securon 3-point
retractable belts in his Berlina.  Anyone know where to get those belts
retail in the US? I found the Securon (UK) website, but it seems oriented
toward large wholesale sales.

Andrew Watry