Vintage Racing Alfas near Washington, DC this weekend...

Looks like a good crowd of cars at Summit Point, West Virginia for the
Sportscar Vintage Racing Association's Blue-Grey Challenge October 5-7.

Hugh Tompkins (who won at the Jefferson 500 in May) in his GTA Junior,
newcomer Gary Kuntz in a Giulia Sprint GT, Jim Hanna in his 1600 GTV, I'll
be running the trusty Fiat 124 Spider, Eric Stahlman in my old GTV-6, Bob
Kullas and Pat Boova in their 2-liter GTV's. Come on out!

-Peter Krause