virus

Charlie posted:
<<Subject: Re: virus
FYI: I received an email with an attached Klez virus from Mike Nakamura's
email address and a subject concerning some kind of coupon. Norton can't
delete or repair this, but it can be quarantined. Knowing what I know now,
don't open such email from Mike if you should get one.
Mike, you may need some housecleaning.
I am just back from a trip and catching up on Digests; forgive me if this
has
been brought up before.
Charlie
LA, CA, USA>>

Charlie: Klez is a nasty piece of work, and a blame-shifter; it steals
legitimate e-mail addresses from PCs it's infected and uses them as the
"from" address to spread it's corruption around.  Don't blame Mike; it could
as easily have come from the PC of someone he knows.  Please, EVERYONE, keep
your anti-virus programs up to date!

Jon
Edmonds, WA