irony

In my "you can't go home again" post, my speculation that "Driven" might
look dumb in 30 years was irony, apparently too subtle for many.  I hate to
think anybody in digestland would think I thought it a good movie (actually
saw no more of it than was on the TV ads, that was enough).  Perhaps I
should have said that in 30 years we might think "Driven" good.

misunderstood Mike