88 Milano Platinum For Sale in Warren, Ohio

Hi everyone! The time has come to do something I said I would never do. I
have half heartedly mentioned that my Milano was for sale. Now I have to. My
youngest daughter has gotten her drivers permit. 3 teen drivers and 2 cars
with full coverage insurance with 3 other cars with liability only,  the
insurance is astounding. I cannot drop the insurance on my cars while in
storage. In Ohio, if it has plates, it has insurance. So, I'm posting it on
the 2 Alfa sights that I frequent.
I am asking $2500 with the drive shaft rebuilt, $2000 as is, or a nice car
trailer and cash. Here are some pictures to look at.
http://www.eng.ysu.edu/~stimko/alfa.html

 The paint on the top decks is sunburned and the roof is starting to flake a
little VERY MINOR rust. (was a southern car until Feb, 2000)  Please email me
for details. Please know up front that this car is an automatic, so if you
know of someone who wants an Alfa but has a bad leg, this is the car.
I would love to sell it to an Alfisti, The car is in really good shape. If I
sell it out on the streets around here, I know it will end up with a slammed
suspension, and a thumpin' stereo. (a knife in my heart)
Tim Timko
P.S. I'll have other things for sale soon. 1965 International 1200 4x4 truck
for one (rusty cab)