re: welcome to newby and oldy

>White Anthony <anthony.white@domain.elided>
>Subject: ... new ...
>
>Hi all,
>
>Have only been on the list for a week, and already am thoroughly impressed with the quality of postings and advice.

Really? Wait another week! When we'll be fighting like pitbulls about Alfa's decision to switch from boxes to bags for the Ricambi Originale.

But seriously, welcome.

and speaking of pitbulls (only in the dogged determination to dispense advice no matter what life throws at him...), WELCOME BACK FRED! You inspire us with your zest!

--
Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA, USA

69 Duetto