Wanted: 164 brake vacuum check valve

Does anyone have a good used brake vacuum check valve for a 164 brake booster
they would be willing to part with at a price?  Mine makes this horrible
squeal when sucking air, kinda of like torturing a small animal or something.
(not that I have any experience torturing small animals, just my idea of what
they would sound like if someone were torturing one.)

This is for a 1995, but I think they are all pretty much the same.  Reply off
digest if you have one.

John Justus
1995 164Q