Alfa Of Tacoma

Just got done speaking with Lino at Alfa of Tacoma. I have to say he is
the nicest guy ever! Not only did he have the Berlina part I was looking
for, but he even offered to meet me halfway to Seattle because it would
be hard for me to get to Tacoma before they closed. And on top of that,
he said that if I couldn't do that he would make sure that someone would
be at the shop on Saturday for me.

Talk about customer service!

Damian

Damian Magista