I saw a Mini

I'd been somewhat intrigued by the new Mini Cooper. A coworker recently took
delivery of a new S and brought it to work the other day. I'll have to
admit, it wasn't what I was expecting. First of all, the thing is HUGE! The
roofline is nearly up to my chin. Secondly is the, what I thought to be
cool, interior. What looks like aluminum in pictures looks like cheesy
plastic in real life.

I didn't get to ride in it but performance-wise I think it really kicks
butt.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi