Re: 2L REV LIMIT

In a message dated 9/30/02 1:25:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Subject: 2L rev limit thanks

 Thanks to all who have answered my interogation about rev limit of the 2L.

 I agree with most of you that there is no real gain of revving the engine
past
 6000 rpm. I am happy to learn that we normally don't have to worry about
 hitting 7000 rpm.

 BTW, anybodies have the torque and HP curves of the 2L L-jet injected engine
 (1986) ? >>