Thanks to all who helped!

Hi Folks,

I got some great suggestions to help with my smog pump pulley and belt
replacement. While it's a little embarrassing that I even needed to ask, I
sure do appreciate the tips. Just in case anyone else is wondering, if you
don't have clearance over the sway bar? for the belt, jacking up the car,
then sliding bricks under the sump and lowering the car down again WILL lift
the engine in the mounts.

The only problem is, I think my next job is to actually replace the sagging
mounts. Guess I'll be giving IAP another paycheck :(!