Re: alfa-digest V8 #1167

In a message dated 9/28/2002 2:31:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> My favorite tagline from one of their ads?
>
> "the SUV backlash starts here."

Now really, just how many soccer moms who have to drag several kids around or
campers with a ton of gear are really going to trade in their SUV for a Mini.
 Don't get me wrong, I think the Mini-S is great.  I have a friend with a
REAL Mini Cooper 1275S and even that curmudgeon likes the new mini.

Jerry in Houston