Aftermarket seats

Hello,

After getting prices to rebuild my 86 Spider Veloce's seats, I've thought to look for aftermarket seats to replace them.

Do any of you have information concerning seats which you've seen or personally installed/used in a similar Spider.

I've seen Koenigs ($395.ea.) and Cobra ($449.00ea) seats.. Both are cloth..Ok by me I live in south Florida... Custom Rails $100.00 more.

Any leads or comment will be appreciated.

Gabriel