re: How to R&R driveshaft bushing?

>>The old bushing has to be pressed off and the new one pressed on. Take the
>>driveshaft to your Alfa mechanic or anyplace that has a press. No way to
>>do it at home, unfortunately, unless you have the equipment.

To which Mark Battley replied:
>That's the general concept, but even with a press, how do you get the old
>one out?? There isn't anything obvious to grab hold of.

Jim Steck pointed out in a private message that we may not be talking about
the same thing, however.  Perhaps Mark is referring to the bushing inside
the hollow nose of driveshaft.  That one can be pressed in, but I have no
idea how to get it out!  Maybe Jim can suggest one.

Dana