Junkyard with one lone Alfa

This past weekend I went to a junkyard to help a friend look for some parts for his 74 Capri. I asked if there were any Alfa's out there, and they said there was one.

The car is a GTV6, I did not remember to try and figure out what year it is. The heads were in the front seats, the block had some chains attached to it, but for the most part it seemed complete. There may be some items on this that someone could use. There are also 5 or 6 Fiat x19's there too ( all in pretty rough shape).

This junkyard has some very old cars, and it is interesting just walking through it. The name of it is Stevens Auto, located in Charlton Mass. They have a web site at www.stevensauto.com. They seem very reasonable, and alow you to walk through and pick for yourself.

Russ Tine

75 Spider

87 Milano