Hardtop for trade or sale

I have a late model (Quad Style) hard top that I would
like to trade for a set of Panasports.  I am looking
for a set of 15X7 or (7.5)'s.

The top is green and in good condition, the covers for
the J-hooks are missing and the headliner is a little
dirty but it should clean up well.  The rear defroser
works well.  The seals are in good condition and
sealed well to my spidre 2 years ago, its been in
storage since.

I have all of the parts necessary to attach the top to
any year spider (2000cc) I am not sure if it will fit
the early 1750 spiders.

Alternatively I will sell the top outright, contact me
off digest for the price.

I am located in San Francisco, Bay Area, or
Sacramento.

I would prefer to sell locally, but I might be
persuaded to ship for the right price.

Kelly M
88 Spider TS
74 GTV - TS soon
72 Berlina $2003 Challenge Car, Turbo TS
http://sbc.yahoo.com