GTV6 AC condenser fittings

Does anyone know what size wrenches I need for the fittings on the GTV6's AC condenser? I know I have a leak there (because I didn't replace THOSE o-rings, because the fittings were seized up when I resurrected the AC), and I'm going to have a limited amount of time on Saturday between getting home from school and setting off in the GTV6 for the U.S. Grand Prix--I'd like to be able to fix the leak, replace the defective (currently bypassed) high pressure switch and recharge it without too much fussing with adjustable wrenches.

Thanks,
Joe Elliott <-- at school, should be doing homework
'82 GTV6 <-- in the body shop, having rust dealt with professionally
'73 Opel <-- in friend's basement, about to sic my brother on it with a grinder