Re: YEAH!...I'm back in the saddle with ANOTHER Spider!

No matter, it's worth it ... Just joint Alfaholics Anonymous with the rest of us.

If I was really counting what FrankenSpider was costing me, I'd have turned white and gone running a long time ago. Just picked up a complete drive shaft assembly, had it completely overhauled and installed with all new joints, seals, mounts, rubbers, etc etc etc. Ooooh, it's running soo smooth now. I won't say how much it cost, I'd be frightened. But I'm smiling all the time when i drive it.

Good luck!

Godfrey

JeffreyOlson@domain.elided
Subject: YEAH!...I'm back in the saddle with ANOTHER Spider!

...After a long nation-wide search, I end up finding a great local rust-free '78
for $2K right down the street from me.
...In need of serious professional help...