Re: James Dean

Well, so many variations, I'll just have to do some research to try to find the real story..

I always remembered it being more the other guy's fault.. and as the reason to bring it up, the primary cause of Dean's death being a crushed chest by the fencepost like solid steering column.. like all too many accident victims of the 50's and 60's era cars..

But now I'm wondering if any of this is accurate..
Jon