Momo wheel on ebay

Check out item http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1768474227

Momo Indy wood wheel.   IMO, would look real nice in a GTV.  Only $22 right
now.  No adapter but easily purchased.  Its outside the US though if you are
daring.

-Peter (trying to find a nice, AFFORDABLE Momo wheel for my Verde).

void obligatory_car_list {
FAST 		MilanoVerde; /* get out of my way bavarian shitbox */
VERY_FAST 	GuiliaSuper; /* if it ever gets put back together  */
}