James Dean & his parts car

It is my understanding that almost immediately after Dean's death and crash of "Lil' Bastard", racers descended upon the wreck to collect every part they could to use in their own cars. They did not do this at the crash site of course probably because they did not yet know of the incident. ( Oh, what I would give for that wreck. )

To confirm : yes, the accepted story is that Dean was sun blinded and that the other car pulled out in front of him. ( Or was it that driver who was blind? )

Regards,

David

2000 GTV FS ..... solid and mechanically excellent....... $3500