re: Food for thought !

Good f***ing grief, given the existence of an explicitly "offtopic" digest on this very server, was that remotely called for? I'm glad we have ignorant morons to say that in front of congress and ignorant morons to forward it around the internet as if it was worth reading, to go with our ignorant morons that think Alfas are inherently unreliable.

Geez,
Joe Elliott